1. Where do you currently ship orders to?We currently ship items within the United States and Canada only at the time. We hope to grow our international locations soon.
2. Will I receive an email confirming my order or for shipment?Yes! You will receive an order sent to your email automatically after your order has been placed. You will receive another email with a tracking number once the order has shipped. If you don’t find these in your inbox after placing an order, please check your spam folder. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your products will ship within 2-5 days of your order. For US orders, orders should reach your doorstep within 14-21 days. For Canada orders, orders should reach your doorstep within 20-30 days.
Each product at Honey & Daisy has an estimated delivery time that you can find in the product description. We are working hard to get you your items shipped to your door as soon as possible.
Please note that we cannot guarantee arrival dates and are not responsible for any transit delays or missing packages.
4. What is your return policy?If you are unsatisfied with your product, instead of returning items, you can simply contact us for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. Please tell us what went wrong, send us a picture, and we will give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
5. Can I cancel my order?Cancellations are possible if you do not receive your package within the timeframe specified for each individual product. Simply contact us at email@example.com and we will cancel your order and process your full refund.
Sometimes orders get sent out before we can process the cancellation. So if you cancel your order but still receive the package, then please go ahead and do one of three things: recycle it, donate it, or enjoy it.